30x30Facebook icon 30x30Twitter square 30x30Youtube-logo-02  

FOIP Requests


pdf-iconBylaw 4469/2016

FOIP request fees are outlined in the current rate bylaw.

Prior to making a formal FOIP request it is best to contact Kara Rusk at 403.603.3652


There is a wealth of information regarding FOIP on the Provincial FOIP website.  The following link will bring you to the "How to Make a FOIP Request" page.  

If you would like to make a FOIP request please print and fill out the FOIP request form and submit the request along with the fees to:

Legislative Services 309B Macleod Trail SW High River, Alberta T1V 1Z5


Town Office

309B MacLeod Trail SW
High River, AB   T1V 1Z5

Phone: 403.652.2110
Fax: 403.652.2396

Bob Snodgrass
Recreation Complex

24hr Info: 403.652.4041
Inquiries: 403.652.4042 

Phone: 403.652.8620
Parent Link Centre

Phone: 403.652.8633

Economic Development

Phone: 403.652.4657
Operations Emergency Numbers
Roads: 403.601.1258
Water & Sewer: 403.652.6353


Bylaw Services
Phone: 403.888.0267
Fire Department
Phone: 403.652.3774
Phone: 403.652.2357
Emergencies: 403.652.2356
Emergency Management
Phone: 403.652.6960