Play Parks & Rec Day Camps
Do your kids need something during vacations or in the summertime? Let us fill their weeks with fun day camps that include fun indoor or outdoor activities such as sports, swimming, games, crafts and more!
A waiver and consent package must be filled out for each child prior to camp starting.
Our Daycamp Staff
All staff have First Aid Training, High Five certifications and are Physically Literate trained and are prepared in the event of an emergency.
What to bring
- Hat, swim suit, towel and change of clothes.
- Lunch and two snacks (nut free). Please note there is no microwave available.
- Closed-toe running shoes.
- Refillable water bottle.
- Sunscreen and bug spray
- Please label ALL items with your child’s name
- Always dress for the weather as we try to include time outside (weather permitting).
What not to bring
- Please leave all handheld video games, electronics, iPods, or other valuables at home! We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Sign-In and Sign-Out
Parents are required to sign their child in and out daily. Children may sign themselves out after the first day of the week, if authorized on the registration form.
Drop-Off and Pick-Up
- Drop-off is between 7:30 – 9 a.m.
- Pick-up is between 4 – 5:30 p.m.
We make every effort to accommodate children with allergies, but cannot guarantee an allergen free environment. Due to severe allergies please do not send any nuts in your child’s lunch including peanuts and tree nuts. If your child has food allergies please call 403-603-3507 prior to registering.
Minimum numbers required
All daycamps and activity options are subject to minimum and maximum numbers. Please register early to avoid disappointment.
Refund Policy for Camps
Due to COVID-19, our cancellation policy will not apply. If your child is sick, please call for a refund. For any updates, cancellation, or changes please check our Facebook page.
In the event that a participant is unable to attend a class, no make-up class(es) or credit will be offered.
Transfers requests from one program to another are permitted during the same session is space is available. If transfer results in a difference in fee— arrangements will be made at the time of transfer.