Connect or Disconnect Residential Property Services

Home / Connect or Disconnect Residential Property Services

Connect or Disconnect Residential Property Services

Please fill out the following form to connect or disconnect residential utility services with the Town of High River.

  • Residential property owners, please remember that this information is to be completed by registered owners only, renters cannot apply.
  • If this is a new build and you require a garbage can to be delivered, please email and provide your service address and indicate if you wish to receive a 240 Litre or 360 Litre garbage bin.
Would you like to*:
Service Address*: City*: Postal Code*: Effective Date*: Property Owner First Name:* Property Owner Last Name:* Property Owner Email:* Property Owner Phone:* Property Owner Mailing Address (If different from the service address): Property Owner Mailing City: Property Owner Mailing Postal Code: If there is a secondary contact for this property, please enter their information in the space provided: First Name Last Name
Phone Number(s)
Mailing address (if different from service address).
Would you like your Utility Invoices emailed to you?:
it saves paper and the cost of copying and mailing which can add up to quite a bit
Would you like your Property Tax Notices emailed to you?:
Verification - Enter your name and date:* I acknowledge that (by displaying/typing my name above), I am signing this application, and I agree to be bound as if I had endorsed this document with my own handwritten signature.

The information collected via this form is being collected by the Town of High River pursuant to legislation governing the information handling practices of the Town of High River, specifically Sections 33 (a) and (c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (Alberta), the Municipal Government Act (Alberta), and other legislation or bylaws governing the municipality, as may be applicable. Should you have any questions related to the collection or disclosure of your personal information, please contact the Legislative Services division for the Town of High River at 403.652.2110.

YES, I would like to receive electronic messages from High River Finance and the Town of High River, including email communications. These messages relate to utilities and tax assessments and notices in the Town of High River and will be sent for the purpose of communicating information about Town of High River utility and tax operations. I understand that I may unsubscribe from this distribution list at any time by emailing and noting the withdrawal of my consent to receive commercial electronic messages from High River Finance and the Town of High River.

Contact Town Office

309B Macleod Trail S.W.High River, AlbertaT1V 1Z5
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm403-652-2110