An outdoor fire set for the purposes of cooking or obtaining warmth is permitted within Town limits if it is:
a) Contained in a pit with a non-combustible bottom
– the fire pit has a ring of cement or steel that is a minimum of 30cm high
– the fire pit is located at least three (3) meters from any structure
– covered with a 3mm wire mesh
b) The fire and fire pit are clear from flammable fuels, including but not limited to:
– grass, trees and bushes
c) There are no obstructions or flammable fuels for:
– at least one and one-half (1.5) meters horizontally and from the edge of the rim and;
– two and one-half (2.5) meters vertically from the edge of the rim.
Without the above conditions being met there is no authority to have an outdoor cooking or warming fire.