Foothills Community Counselling
Affordable quality counselling services for individuals, children, adolescents, families and couples for residents in the Foothills Area.
Fees are based on a sliding scale that will reflect what an individual can afford based on income. Clients are also able to use their health insurance benefits.
Counselling appointments will be available:
- Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Extended hours on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
- Walk-in available on Wednesday between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
To find out more or to begin the intake process:
- Call 403-603-3549
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the FCSS Resource Centre inside the Charles Clark Medical Centre (Unit 101, 303 9 Ave S.W.)
All of our counsellors are screened, highly trained professionals, who are all registered with professional associations. We are also proud to act as a teaching clinic and provide practicum placements for Masters students.