Foothills Community Counselling
Affordable quality counselling services for individuals, children, adolescents, families and couples for residents in the Foothills Area.
Fees are based on a sliding scale that will reflect what an individual can afford based on income. Clients are also able to use their health insurance benefits.
Counselling appointments will be available:
- Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Extended hours on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
- Walk-in available on Wednesday between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
To find out more or to begin the intake process:
- Call 403-603-3549
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the FCSS Resource Centre inside the Charles Clark Medical Centre (Unit 101, 303 9 Ave S.W.)
Treena Peters, M.S.W., R.S.W.
Treena holds a Master’s degree in Social Work and is registered with the Alberta College of Social Workers. She has been a practicing Social Worker in Alberta for the past 17 years. Treena is trained in Solution Focused Brief Therapy and utilizes a framework of client centered practice with a strength based approach. Treena has experience working with children, families, individuals and couples in the areas of trauma, child abuse, domestic violence, parent teen conflict, addictions and mental health.