Community Support Services Entering First Phase of Reopening
Programs Open for Scheduled Appointments
HIGH RIVER, AB – As of Monday July 6, Greater Foothills Family Centre and Foothills Community Counselling will be visiting with clients face-to-face through scheduled appointments.
This initial reopening phase marks the first time the community support centres will be opening only by appointment. The COVID-19 pandemic warrants a cautious approach to opening doors and walk-in services will be explored at a future date. Community members may start booking appointments by using the contact information below.
All facilities will follow Alberta Health Services protocols on site:
- Each program will be following AHS cleaning and physical distancing recommendations
- Staff will be self-screening for symptoms for illness daily
- All residents attending appointments will be asked to self-screen for symptoms of illness
- Hand sanitizer and face masks will be available (if needed)
- For purposes of contract tracing, first names and contact information (phone numbers or email addresses) of all visitors and staff on site will be maintained by staff
- Each program will continue to offer virtual programming and supports for residents who would prefer not to connect in-person with staff
For more information and to book an appointment, please contact:
Greater Foothills Family Centre
Facebook: Greater Foothills Family Centre
Foothills Community Counselling