Off-Leash Dog Parks
The Town of High River has two off-leash dog parks:
- South of 8 Avenue S.E. and 2 Street S.E., near Little Bow Park
- East of 5 Street S.E. behind the Canadian Tire/Mark’s Work Warehouse shopping centre.
Our community off-leash dog parks are for everyone to enjoy! Before vising park, please consider if your dog’s age, health and behaviour are appropriate for the park. And, while we do love all other pets,we ask that only dogs visit the park with their owner(s).
Above is a map to get to the Bishop Off-Leash Dog Park.
While at the park we want everyone to have an enjoyable experience. Please:
- Keep your dog on a leash while walking to the park.
- Ensure that your dog is under your control at all times.
- Keep the parks clean by picking up after your dog.
- Do not allow your dog to be aggressive towards people, other dogs, or cause damage to the property.
- Always be ready with a leash, in case your dog is having a bad day.
- Keep your dog on a leash when not in the off-leash area.
For more information about responsible animal ownership, please refer to our Animal Control Bylaw.