November 7, 2019
The funding process is changing across the Province for Parent Link Centres, Resource Centres and Home Visitation Programs.
- We would like to assure everyone that it is business as usual for the High River & District Parent Link Centres until the new process is in place.
- Our staff team is working hard behind the scenes to complete the new funding process.
- The focus, as always, is ensuring quality support and programming to the families in our community.
- Staff are optimistic and look forward to serving the communities we support for years to come.
- Current Programs and funding are in place until March 31, 2020. Future funding decisions will be made by Alberta Children’s Services.
- The Town remains committed to supporting the High River Parent Link Centre and looks forward to the new opportunities this process will provide.
Please contact us if you have any questions. Thank you.