The High River skateboard park is located near the intersection of 1204 10 Street S.E. (across from Highwood High School).
The youth skateboard park is an unsupervised facility that is used at your own risk.
While enjoying this facility we request that you observe the following safety requirements and recommendations:
- By making use of this facility, you accept the inherent risks of personal injury, death, property damage or some other harm or loss, however caused.
- It is your responsibility to use this facility to your skill level.
- The use of protective gear such as helmets, wrist guards and elbow pads is recommended for your safety.
- Please ensure all your equipment and protective gear is in proper working condition.
- All children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please keep the facility clean and free of debris for safety and enjoyment of all users.
- Please respect the park, other park users and surrounding area and properties.
- Motorized vehicles and unauthorized structures and ramps are PROHIBITED IN THIS FACILITY
- Do not use the facility during or after bad weather. ie. Rain, thunderstorms, snow, high winds. Use of this facility during or after bad weather increases the risk of injury and property damage.
- By making use of this facility you agree to waive all claims that you may have against the Town of High River, its officers, employees, elected officials, agents, contractors and insurers for any injury, property damage, financial loss or any other loss that may result directly or indirectly from your use of this facility, no matter how the loss is caused, including the negligence on the part of the Town of High River.