The Town of High River is committed to keeping everyone informed through regular updates to the Community on its dedicated web page highriver.ca/covid19. Today’s Community Update has been added.
Please visit this website to view the update, as well as other useful information including:
- Community Updates
- YouTube links to Mayor’s Facebook Live Updates. and Special Council Meetings
- Link to Wellness Corner
- List of trusted links for accurate information
- Alberta Health Services links, including the self assessment tool
- Updated Event Cancellation and Facility Closures
A new web page called Wellness Corner has been created because wellness is important during these challenging times.
View the new Wellness Corner page at highriver.ca/wellness-corner
- Weekly Wellness Calendars with tips and tricks to get through the week
- Resources in our community
- Resources outside of our community that are available in person, or by telephone and online
We encourage everyone to follow the Town’s social media channels for additional information and ongoing updates.
- The Town of High River’s main Facebook page and Twitter where we share updates, notices and host Facebook Live updates by the Mayor every week
- The Town of High River Parks and Recreation Facebook Page where you can find online activities and yes, exercise classes! Along with other tips to stay active and healthy. Make sure to join in the Easter fun, as Recreation holds its first ever Easter Colouring and Decorating Contest! Details are in the Community Update and on Facebook.
- The Town of High River Community Support Services Facebook Page focused on social and wellness services provided to residents. Services continue to be available by telephone and email.
- High River Fire Department’s Facebook Page where you will find photo and video updates of the activities of our Town’s Fire Department, from seasonal tips and safety reminders to virtual tours of their facility and more
The doors may be closed to Town facilities due to COVID-19, but our dedicated staff remain on the job. Town Hall Customer Service Representatives are ready to answer your calls or emails. You can reach them by calling 403-652-2110 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Check the Community Update for more details.
Remember to maintain physical distancing! Stay at home if you can. Do your part to stop the spread. And remember to be kind, help a neighbour, and say thank you to those who continue to provide services, from essential workers in health care, first responders and front line workers, to grocery store clerks, businesses offering special online or delivery services, truck drivers and tow truck drivers!
For more information: