Please note that Town facilities will be closed at the following times during the holidays. Please note this does not affect emergency services.
If you are unsure, please visit highriver.ca/events/
- Town Hall: Closed to the public December 24 through December 27 and on January 1, 2020. Office re-opens on January 2, 2020.
- Bob Snodgrass Recreation Complex: Closed at 4:00 p.m. on December 24 through to December 26. Closed on December 31 at 4:00 p.m., through January 1, 2020. Visit highriver.ca/recreation-schedule/ to view the schedule.
- FCSS Resource Centre: Closed from noon December 24 and will re-open on January 6, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
- Parent Link Centre: Closed to the public from December 21, 2019 to January 5, 2020 as staff prepare for Winter Programming. Regular programming will resume on January 6, 2020.
- Culture Centre will not be staffed as of noon on December 24, through to January 6, 2020. The Culture Centre will be accessible to those with pre-arranged bookings. All bookings must be made by Friday, December 20, 2019.
- Walk-ins at Foothills Community Counselling: The last day for community counselling services this month is December 18. Walk-ins will resume on January 8, 2020 (walk-in for counselling services occurs on Wednesdays from 10 – 1:00)