Facility and Operational Closures for May Long Weekend
by Town of High River
Community Sports & Fitness Parks & Recreation Garbage Collection Schedules
HIGH RIVER – Town of High River facilities will be closed for Victoria Day on Monday, May 22.
Town Facility Operating Hours
The following Town facilities will be closed to observe the holiday:
- Town Hall (Joint Administration Building)
- Greater Foothills Family Centre
- Family and Community Support Services (FCSS)
- Public Works
- Recycling Centre
- RCMP Administration Office
- Fire & Protective Services Administration Offices
- Bob Snodgrass Recreation Complex (BSRC)
These closures will not impact essential Services such as the Fire Department and RCMP. In the event of an emergency always call 9-1-1.
There will be no changes to garbage collection for the May Long Weekend.
The Recycling Centre will be closed on Monday, May 22. It will open for regular hours on Tuesday, May 23. Further information can be found at highriver.ca/recycling.
The following services are available for High River residents during the holiday (24/7):
- Distress Centre (24-hour Crisis Line): 403-266-4357
- AHS Mental Health Help Line: 1-877-303-2642 (Toll free)
- Emergency Services: 9-1-1
Watch for the most current updates about facility closures, recycling, and garbage collection services on our social media channels and highriver.ca.
For more information:
Town of High River