Need an animal license? Look no further!
Items to note:
- All dog's three months of age and older are required to be licensed
- The license year is January to December
- Renewals are due before January 31st
- The cost for a replacement tag is $10
- For any required account changes please email email@example.com
To Renew an Existing Animal License
- Login to Citizen Self Service
- Use the same User ID as you would to view your utilities or property taxes on Citizen Self Service, or use the same User ID you would use to pay for your Business License or Accounts Receivable Account invoicing
- To get your User ID, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a new account will be created for you
To Register and Receive a Brand New Animal License
- All brand new Animal Licenses must be purchased in person at the Town Office at 309B Macleod Trail SW, High River, AB
- A new Animal Tag will be provided and registered to your animal. Once you have a new Animal Tag assigned, the annual Animal License Renewals may be paid for using a credit card on our online Citizen Self Service site
For more information, view the following:
Citizen Self Service & Quick Forms
SIGN UP TODAY! There are so many things we can do online, but remember, we are always here to help.
Town Budgets and Financial Plans
The 2023 Budget aligns with Council's Strategic Priorities and guides the Town's work for the coming year. Council begins its discussions of the 2023 Municipal Budget in January 2023.
Assessment Services are responsible for the classification and valuation of all property within the Town of High River to ensure fair and equitable distribution of taxes in accordance with provincially legislated standards.