Mental Wellness Resources
No matter what you’re struggling with, we’re here to help
IMPORTANT: Call 9-1-1 if this is a crisis or emergency. If you are in danger, considering harming yourself or thinking about suicide please call 911.
Reaching out for help can be difficult and knowing where to turn is an important step in the process. Below are many resources available to you and your family.
Distress Centre: Provides over the phone support and free crisis counselling.
- 24-hour phone support: 403-266-1605.
- For those Hearing Impaired: 403-543-1967
Online Crisis Chat: Available from 3pm – 10:00pm weekdays and from noon-10:00pm on weekends.
Family Violence Info Line: Provides support for family violence 24 hours per day.
Please call 310-1818 or chat online on the Family Violence Info Line from 8 am to 8 pm daily
ConnecTeen: Provides free support for youth and teens.
- 24-hour phone support: 403-264-8336 (Teen)
- Daily online chat: CalgaryConnecTeen.com
- Daily Text Messaging: 587-333-2724
Kids Help Phone:
- Professional counselling, information and referrals to young people.
- 24-hour phone support: 1-800-668-6868.
- Text support: Please text CONNECT to 686868