The next meetings of Council are on TUESDAY October 10×
Report a Concern

Report a Concern

Have a concern related to Town Services? We will look into your concern and follow up with you. Thank you for reporting!

Report a Concern

Starting Information
Select the area that best describes the concern you're reporting *

Call our 24/7 Bylaw Complaint Phoneline at 403-603-3643. No matter the time of day, someone is there to hear your needs. Our 24/7 Bylaw Complaint Phoneline connects you with our dispatch center, who will take important information and pass the complaint to an Officer. We welcome your calls, concerns and feedback in person, by phone, or by using this online form.
If this is an emergency and you require immediate assistance please contact the following: Operations Centre at 403-652-4657 After Hours, Weekends and Holidays at 403-652-6353 OR High River RCMP at 403-652-2357 This form is only reviewed during business hours, Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM (MT)
All concerns submitted each month will automatically be entered into a monthly draw, and the winner will take home some High River Swag. The winner will be contacted at the beginning of the following month, and the prize package will be available to pick up at Town Hall. Please ensure your contact information is correct to be entered into the monthly draw. Winners of our monthly draw can choose to remain anonymous.
Animal Concern
Select the area that best describes your concern *
For all animal concerns, please contact Bylaw Services at 403-603-3643. For after hours concerns, please contact Kim Hessel with Room to Run at 403-660-4744. Town of High River Bylaw 4247 – 2009 Consolidated Animal Control Bylaw sets out the regulations for animal control and licensing within Town boundaries. An amending bylaw was passed in 2016 to allow residents to keep chickens and bees on their property – Bylaw 4483 – 2016.
To report wildlife in town or the community please contact Albert Fish & Wildlife at 403-652-8330.
Bylaw Services Request
Bylaw Services Request *
Please contact Bylaw Services at 403-603-3643 for all bylaw related concerns. To start a file with our Bylaw Services team, we require your name, address and phone number to be included with your submission
Garbage, Recycling, Yard Waste
Select a concern below
For more information, view the Garbage, Recycling, and Yard Waste section of the website.
Curbside Collection
For faster service, during operating hours, please call (403) 652-4657 for missed curbside collection.
Operating Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Water, Storm, Sewer Issues
Select a concern below
A Curb Stop is a water control valve used to turn the water on and off to a property from the Town’s main water system. It is attached to a rod between the water line and the surface. Town crews pull the rods up to make sure they are not damaged, disconnected or bent before being forced back down to street level.
If you need immediate assistance please contact Operations Monday to Friday 7:00am - 4:00pm call 403-652-4657. - Water & Sewer Afterhours Emergency Contact 403-652-6353.
If you are currently experiencing sewer back up and need immediate assistance, please call the following: Operations Centre at 403-652-4657 - After Hours, Weekends and Holidays at 403-652-6353 - This form is reviewed during business hours, Monday to Friday 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM (MT)
If you require immediate assistance please contact the following: Operations Centre at 403-652-4657 - After Hours, Weekends and Holidays at 403-652-6353 - This form is reviewed during business hours, Monday to Friday 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM (MT)
For more information to help complete this form, visit the Storm, Water and Sewer section of the website.
Parks, Trails & Green Spaces
Select a concern below
Roads, Sidewalks, Potholes
Select a concern below
Click here to contact FORTIS online or call 310-WIRE for all street light Concerns.
Snow & Ice
For all snow and ice concerns, select winter maintenance below
For more information, visit the Snow and Ice Control section of the website.
For all construction concerns, select construction below
For more information, visit
Provide Other Feedback
Location Information and Photos

Provide the address or landmark closest to the concern you are reporting.

Location of Concern (be as specific as possible)
Your Information
Here is a summary of your request. If something needs to be updated, use the back button. In order for staff to follow up we need your personal information. It will only be used for the purposes of following up to this submission.
Full Name
Would you like town staff to follow up with you when the concern is addressed? *
What is your preferred method of communication? *
Our staff will do our best to follow up within two business days, and may contact you if they have any questions.
The information collected via this form is being collected by the Town of High River pursuant to legislation governing the information handling practices of the Town of High River, specifically Sections 33 (a) and (c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (Alberta), the Municipal Government Act (Alberta), and other legislation or bylaws governing the municipality, as may be applicable. Should you have any questions related to the collection or disclosure of your personal information, please contact the Legislative Services division for the Town of High River at 403.652.2110.

General Inquiries
Icon of a map marker pin

309B Macleod Trail S.W., High River, Alberta

Icon of a clock

Monday to Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm (Closed on statutory holidays)

Icon of an phone


Icon of an phone


Icon of an phone

Subscribe to the Town Crier!

Icon of an phone

COVID-19 Information

Contact Report a Concern