Town Shares Temporary Facility Closures for May 4 Health & Safety Training and Meeting
by Town of High River
Community Parks & Recreation Garbage Collection Schedules
HIGH RIVER – The Town of High River will be closing facilities for a few hours on Thursday, May 4, 2023, to enable staff to take part in Health & Safety training and a general meeting. We place a high priority on ensuring our organization offers staff training opportunities that ultimately benefit our community.
- Emergency Services are not affected. Always call 9-1-1 in an emergency.
- Garbage collection is NOT affected. There may be delays however. Please leave bins out until collection occurs.
- The Bob Snodgrass Recreation Complex will be closed except for registered programs. There will be no drop-ins.
- Foothills Community Counselling will remain open for scheduled appointments.
- The FCSS Resource Centre will be closed all day, re-opening on Friday, May 5, 2023.
Detailed List of Facilities and Services Impacts on May 4, 2023:
The following closures will be in effect on Thursday May 4, 2023, from 8:30 – 1:30 p.m.
Facilities and services below will remain open and are not affected on May 4, 2023.
The above facilities will re-open and services will resume at 1:30 p.m. on May 4th.
Please note that the FCSS Resource Centre will be closed all day, re-opening on Friday, May 5, 2023.
We appreciate your patience and understanding. As a people first organization, customer service is important to us.
During these closures, residents are encouraged to leave a phone message or send an email to staff contacts. A complete phone and email contact list can be found HERE.
- 30 -
For more information:
Town of High River