Greater Foothills Family Resource Network
Making sure you are connected to the programs and services you need.
Our Family Centre is proud to be the Hub for the Greater Foothills Family Resource Network, based in High River.
Along with our formal partners we provide information and referrals to programs and services available in our Network area. We want to make sure you are connected to the programs and services you need.
Our Spoke Partners
- Boys & Girls Club of the Foothills- Youth Resource Centre
- Claresholm FCSS
- Foothills Community Counselling
- Rainbow Literacy & Learning Society
- Wild Rose Community Connections- Home Visitation First Years for Families Program
GFFRN provides FREE programs supports and services in collaboration with the following community partners for children and youth 0-18 years and their families.
We are once again offering in-person services and will continue to provide supports and programming by phone, e-mail and Facebook.
Follow us on Facebook to stay up-to-date on programming and registration information.
- Strengthening parenting and caregiving knowledge
- Social support
- Coping and problem-solving skills
- Access to community supports and resources
- Improving child and youth development
- Build resiliency and foster well-being
- Information, Resources and Referrals
- Early Childhood Development Programs
- Parenting Support
- Middle Years Programming
- Literacy Programs
- Counselling Program
- Youth Resource Centre
- One-on-One Supports
- Home Visitation
Communities We Serve
- High River
- Foothills County
- Black Diamond
- Turner Valley
- Vulcan County
Videos, important links and other resources to keep you connected!
- Greater Foothills Family Centre Ages and Stages Questionnaire Online
- Triple P Alberta
- Alberta Family Wellness Initiative
- Talk Box Resource
- Information and Referrals: 403-652-8633 or toll free at 1-877-652-8633
- Email: email@example.com
- Triple P- Positive Parenting: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit us: Unit 106, 303 9th Ave SW, High River
- Follow us on Facebook