Town of High River Bylaws

Below is a compilation of commonly requested Bylaws.

Town of High River Bylaws

All bylaws can be found on Civic Web, our online file management system. Bylaws are organized by category and searchable in the online system's top left corner.

View all Town of High River Bylaws.

When to Call Municipal Enforcement?

When calling Municipal Enforcement to report a concern, please ensure you provide full contact information and occurrence details to assist Peace Officers in investigating your concern. Any call of a non-urgent matter will be addressed on the next available day/shift.

Call Municipal Enforcement for the following:

  • Have a concern or complaint regarding a general bylaw matter (parking, unsightly property, noise, sidewalk snow removal etc.)
  • Have an animal control concern that is non-aggressive in nature (animal at large, contained animal, nuisance barking)

Commonly Requested Bylaws for High River