Playgrounds for Kids
Unleash your inner explorer and dive into outdoor playground fun! Use our map below to find the perfect play spots for any occasion. Swing, slide, and climb your way to endless joy and entertainment. Adventure Awaits!
High River Playgrounds
- High River Spray Park (recommended for ages 18 months-12 years)
- Notre Dame Collegiate (recommended for ages 18 months-12 years)
- Highland Greens (recommended for ages 5-12 years)
- Lineham Acres (recommended for ages 18 months-5 years)
- Birchwood Natural Playground – Named one of Southern Alberta’s top 10 playgrounds! (recommended for ages 5-12 years)
- Hamptons Hope Park (recommended for ages 18 months-12 years)
- Sunshine Park (recommended for ages 5-12 years)
- Sunshine Lake (recommended for ages 18 months-12 years)
- 6 Avenue & 7 Street S.E. (recommended for ages 18 months-5 years)
- Foothills Kinettes Water Tower Park
- Montrose (recommended for ages 5-12 years)
- George Lane Park (recommended for ages 18 months-12 years)
- Charles Clark Park (recommended for ages 18 months-5 years)
- Emerson Road (recommended for ages 5-12 years)
We work hard to maintain our equipment for your safety and enjoyment. To report equipment problems, please use the Report a Concern form or contact the Parks & Recreation team.
High River Playground Map
We're here to help, contact us!
228 - 12 Ave SE High River, Alberta
Subscribe to the Town Crier!
COVID-19 InformationReport a Concern Sign Up for Parks and Rec Newsletter
Frequently Requested and Environmental BylawsSign Up for Play Parks and Rec Day Camp Updates!
Playgrounds for Dogs
If your pup is bursting with energy, we have you covered! Below you can find two fantastic local off-leash dog parks. Here you can let your pup run, fetch, and wag their tails to their heart's content.
Rec Facilities, Activity Schedules, and Rates
Discover a range of recreational facilities in our community, including the popular Bob Snodgrass Recreation Complex. Enjoy aquatics, ice sports, a fieldhouse, and curling. Stay updated with schedules, transparent admissions, and membership options.
Come and explore parks and greenspaces within the Town of High River’s unique setting along the Highwood River!
Playgrounds & Campgrounds
High River is a haven for outdoor enthusiasts, offering an array of parks, campgrounds, and playgrounds that cater to various interests and age groups. Families and visitors can enjoy a variety of playgrounds specifically designed to provide endless fun and entertainment for kids, adults and even our K9 counterparts.