Deadline to Register Jan 24! Chat with the Town Focus Groups Sign Up
by Town of High River
HIGH RIVER – How are we doing? Town of High River staff want to hear from all interested High River residents and individuals from the business community, including new and long-term residents of all ages. You are invited to “Chat with the Town” about how we share important, relevant, and timely information with the community.
This new initiative is an opportunity to share your thoughts in small focus groups led by an external facilitator. Your unique perspectives and ideas can help us make positive changes that benefit everyone, improving customer experiences and our overall approach to how we do business.
Here are some details about the Focus Groups:
- Dates: February 7, 8 and 10 – mornings, afternoons, and evenings, so everyone can take part.
- Time Commitment: Each session will be two hours long.
- Location: Bob Snodgrass Recreation Complex
- Refreshments: Coffee, tea, and light snacks will be available
- Detailed Expression of Interest Letter with More Information (PDF)
Discussion topic: Information Sharing
The facilitator will encourage participants to share experiences in an open discussion focused on topics such as:
- Your awareness of Town projects and initiatives.
- Effectiveness of Town communication.
- Preferred types and frequency of information.
- Most effective communication tools.
Ready to join? The deadline for applicants is extended to January 24, 2024
Visit the Chat with the Town web page to view more detailed information on how to join one of the Focus Group Sessions. We’re excited to hear from you!
- 30 –
Town of High River
Interested community members wishing to sign up or ask questions: