Certificate of Compliance

Selling your property? The Town can provide confirmation that it complies with the Land Use Bylaw.

A Certificate of Compliance, or compliance stamp, is a confirmation that the site location of the buildings(s) complies with the requirements of the Town of High River Land Use Bylaw based on examination of a Real Property Report.

The Certificate of Compliance does not enforce any Safety Code requirements.

The Certificate of Compliance is not a requirement of the Town – it is a service that the Town provides upon request and requires payment.

Typically, real estate transactions require such compliance as a condition of sale.

Once you have decided to sell your property, you should apply for a Compliance Certificate at your earliest convenience to avoid any potential delay. Read this certificate of compliance handout for more information.

A Registered Alberta Land Surveyor must prepare or update a Real Property Report.

We're here to help, contact us!
Icon of a map marker pin

309B Macleod Trail S.W., High River, Alberta

Icon of a clock

Monday to Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm (Closed on statutory holidays)

Icon of an e-mail 'at' symbol


Icon of an phone


Icon of an phone


Icon of an phone

Frequently Requested Bylaws

Report a Concern