The next meetings of Council are on TUESDAY October 10×

Connect or Disconnect Residential Property Services

Please fill out the following form to connect or disconnect residential utility services with the Town of High River.

Residential property owners, please remember that this information is to be completed by registered owners only, renters cannot apply.

    Connect or Disconnect Residential Property Services

    How are you associated with this property?  *

    Residential Tenants are NOT allowed to apply for utilities. It must be the property owner.

    Property Owner Full Name:
    Service Address:
    Property Owner Mailing Address (If different from the service address):
    Is there a secondary contact for this property?
    Secondary Contact
    Secondary Contact Full Name:
    Residential Tenants are NOT allowed to apply for utilities. Please have the owner of the property submit this form to apply for utilities.
    Would you like to*:
    Is this a NEW BUILD:  *
    (New Builds Only) What size of garbage can would you like:

    *There is a garbage bin size change fee of $31.06 if you later decide on changing the size of their bin.

    Would you like your Utility Invoices emailed to you: *
    Would you like your Property Tax Notices emailed to you?: *
    The information collected via this form is being collected by the Town of High River pursuant to legislation governing the information handling practices of the Town of High River, specifically Sections 33 (a) and (c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (Alberta), the Municipal Government Act (Alberta), and other legislation or bylaws governing the municipality, as may be applicable. Should you have any questions related to the collection or disclosure of your personal information, please contact the Legislative Services division for the Town of High River at 403.652.2110.

    We're here to help, contact us!
    Icon of a map marker pin

    309B Macleod Trail S.W., High River, Alberta

    Icon of a clock

    Monday to Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm (Closed on statutory holidays)

    Icon of an e-mail 'at' symbol

    Icon of an phone


    Icon of an phone


    Icon of an phone

    Subscribe to the Town Crier!

    Icon of an phone

    COVID-19 Information

    Icon of an phone

    Frequently Requested Bylaws

    Report a Concern