Council approves United Way/High River Partnership Community Grant funding for 2023
by Town of High River
High River - On March 13, 2023 Town Council approved the allocation of community grant funding to local agencies and organizations. The United Way/High River Partnership Investment sub-committee recommended the $50,000 to be distributed as follows:
- $10,000 to the BGC Foothills Club (formally: Boys and Girls Club of the Foothills)
- $1,880 to Foothills Community Immigrant Services
- $7,000 to Inclusion Foothills
- $10,000 to High River Food for Thought Ltd
- $7,500 to Wild Rose Community Connections
- $1,800 to the High River Performing Arts Foundation
- $11,820 to No Student Goes Hungry Program.
The funding, made possible through donations to the United Way/High River Partnership and the United Way of Calgary and Area, is all about improving local lives. With your help, $29,320 was invested in food security, $13,680 was invested in youth programs and supports, and $7000 was invested in family support.
Thank you for helping build a better tomorrow for the residents of High River.
For more information:
Town of High River