Council Approves Interim Operating Budget
by Town of High River
High River – At their December 13 meeting, High River’s Town Council approved an Interim Operating Budget for 2022. The Interim Budget allows the Town to continue delivering programs and services to residents, businesses, and stakeholders, while Council begins to deliberate the 2022 Municipal Budget.
In January, Council will begin work to develop a 2022 Municipal Budget. Three Special Budget Meetings are scheduled for the following dates:
- January 12 - 9 am to 2 pm
- January 19 – 9 am to 2 pm
- January 26 – 9 am to 2 pm
These meetings are public and will be streamed live and available to watch again on the Town’s YouTube channel.
- Click HERE to find the link to Council Agendas and watch all meetings via Live Stream.
- To watch meetings again, visit the Town’s YouTube channel.
Stay tuned for more information as Council begins discussions about the 2022 Municipal Budget by watching the website and our social media channels.
- 30 -